The Oakland Latino Chamber of Commerce was established to promote & support Latino-owned businesses with a commitment towards creating a healthy business environment through collaboration, advocacy and economic development.
The Oakland Latino Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization that lives and grows with the strength of its members. The OLCC is here to ensure the representation of the Latino Business Community in the Bay Area, with an eye to its future as an economic juggernaut of California. We invite you to join us and get involved.
Chamber membership has different value for different people. Some business owners join for the government advocacy. Others join for the contact and networking. Others join for the promotional aspects. Please share your business goals and let us know how we can help you!
Some of the benefits are:
- Advocacy and connections with local and state government
- Promotion on OLCC media channels
- Inclusion in Member Directory
- Free attendance to Monthly Mixers
- Free participation in OLCC Programs
- Host an OLCC event or mixer at your location
Ready to join? Click HERE for online card payment or mail a check to Oakland Latino Chamber of Commerce, c/o Caña Cuban Cafe, 532 Lake Park Ave, Oakland, CA 94610
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership brings credibility to your business and increases your visibility in the community. Increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of the OLCC. Members can display the OLCC logo on their marketing materials. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, you will be listed in the directory and can be highlighted in other Chamber publications. You also can grow your business by advertising with the Chamber and sponsoring events. With a Chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Make business contacts. The Chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for its members and the community. The Chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals, as well as customer referrals.
- Leverage your professional expertise: Share your skill-set by serving on one of the many OLCC Committees. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and interact on a regular basis with other Chamber members working to promote the chamber and positively affect the local community. Committee members are given numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Gain a voice in government. OLCC helps protect the principles of free enterprise and aids businesses in being treated fairly. The Chamber works with local, state and federal officials to ensure that the voice of the Latino Community is heard. With over 1M Latinos/as in the Bay Area, we understand the power of our community and the need to be properly represented.
- Attend Chamber events and programming. Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads. The Chamber also strives to educate its member by providing working sessions to expanding their knowledge base and support their growth.
- Corporate Benefits. Signature membership in the OLCC can help corporations that are committed to diversity and inclusion to meet their supplier diversity, social responsibility and social purpose goals. Corporate members realize that having a local and diverse supply chain is beneficial for their businesses, because it strengthens their overall supply chain, increases access to employee and customer bases and informs business plans. Most importantly corporate members can build community relationships, and help to create and sustain economic and social benefits for local minority businesses and communities. In addition to the chamber member benefits, corporate members can get tailored support and guidance on reaching, engaging and serving the greater Oakland Latino community and consumers. Large Companies will receive recognition for their contribution to the Latino business community at key chamber events, prominent advertisement or recognition ad location in chamber directory, publications and website.